Monday, November 29, 2010

Flowering Tree Botanicals Product Review

Hello everyone. Today is a special edition of my blog, as I have a few new products from my favorite Bath and Body shop called Flowering Tree botanicals.  It is a home business owned and run by 2 women, and the emphasis is on fun and fragrance and safe ingredients. Their prices are great, and Layla is so helpful and fun to buy from. I
received a box with 3 of their newest products.
Today I opened and smelled the Cran Orange Marmalade whipped sugar scrub. It comes in 2 sizes, and I have the smallewr one her, 2 ounces, in a clear plastic recycleable jar. Oh, yum!! I love the sugar scrubs as they are both scrubby and creamy, its sugar so it dissolves without any harsh granules. It turns to a soft gently foaming soap, its great on the face and all over the body! I have found that if I scrub first and then apply water I get a more scrubbed feeling before the sugar dissolves, and then nice and smooth after. Its better than the one I used to buy with ground almonds that I loved and thought I'd always use! And the scents! So many delicious fragrances to choose from!
 After my shower I used the Cranberry Fig Whipped Body Creme, in a smaller version of the same jar, 1 ounce try-me size. Its a lovely delicate scent that is slightly sweet but not overpoweringly so. I was wary of the fig part in the name as there is a well known store that has some other fig scented products that are just way too sweet and strong and though one sniff is nice, they tend to make me a little nauseous after a while.  I had nothing to worry about, this in no way resembles that! Its wonderful. satiny smooth and soaks right in without leaving any residual feel, other that a touch of velvety smoothness. Not greasy at all. When used on my hands, there is no greasy feeling. I do love their cremes, especially in the harsh cold dry air of winter outdoors and the heating indoors! No itchy skin here!
 I have one more product that I have only just opened. Same packaging, and it smells like a pina colada! The fragrance is called Monkey Business, and its a Whipped Soap and Shaving Cream formula that I use in the shower. Also very smooth and moisturizing, I can't get enough of these!
 So my review is not unbiased becaus I already love these products! But one never knows what a new fragrance will be like. All three of these are winners in my book! These are products to make you feel special every day, and I often cannot wait to take my next shower or bath with the goodies from FTB!!!
 Check them out ! On Facebook they are: Flowering Tree Botanicals, http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=135639719822459&id=100001002550244&notif_t=feed_comment_reply#!/floweringtreebotanicalsfans

and on Etsy The Url is:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/laylaga_search_query=Layla&ga_search_type=seller_usernames
or you can go to http://www.etsy.com/ and enter 'Layla'  in the drop down menu where it says "handmade".

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review, Desba!! love it!! Sounds like you are a bath and body addict like me!!

    ReplyDelete