Friday, September 30, 2011

100 Days of manifesting changes

So tomorrow begins a new era, LOL, 100 days purposefully practicing the use of  the Law of Attraction to manifest changes. In my attitude and possibly circumstances, hopefully my income and turning my challenges around to be seen as positive kicks in the butt! This is a blurb I wrote earlier today on a group page on facebook where there are hundreds of us doing the 100 day idea.
'My 100 days... There are so many things I have started and then gotten bogged down and not continued with because of little stumbling blocks. There are lots of things I am wanting to manifest, and there are obstacles that come back to being named 'money'. I am not sure where to begin! I use many tools, and part of my 100 days is to become more consistent in the use of them. I think I shall call this time my 'magical 100'. First and foremost is to be in my vortex as often as possible. I am going to make my lists and get clearer on what I want and hope to accomplish during this time. I want to overcome the feeling that I want too much! Having been a follower of Abe for about 5 years now I have read many books and watched hundreds of youtube videos, I still have not gotten to a workshop never mind a cruise... they are on my list of wants for sure.
I want to get healthy and lose 90#, I have Sierra Goodman's tools and am following a low GI sort of program and that will happen'
 I have a long list of things I want from getting my car fixed and being able to pay all of my bills, to moving into a wonderful place that I have been dreaming up all the details of for years. Actually dreaming of a new vehicle, but within the 100 days, ending January 8, I would be thrilled to be on my way to these bigger things. SO I have been thinking what is the best way for me to identify what i want and what I am going to do in order to allow these things to take place. I know I gotta be in my Vortex, as Abraham-Hicks calls it, that total place of allowing and being happy, appreciating everything and when not in that space, knowing how to get back there quickly. 
I want to get organized and have my jewelry-making going, my herbal stuff going on, writing and photography as well. I REALLY want a laptop, it would be AWESOME if it could be a Mac! There is a lot more but these are the top things for this time period. After that, when I am healthier I also am going to get back to dancing and singing!
 First of all though, I will need to have more energy, and feel more able to get out there and meet people. 
 So now, there are so many tools to avail myself of during this time, I have collected numerous books and videos and cds for meditating, and processes to use for daily connecting with my inner self, to become the person I want to be. Choosing which to use is the hard part. So I am going to reach for whatever I am drawn to each day, along with the aforementioned Stuff from Sierra, and the 'getting into the Vortex meditations' from Abraham-Hicks. I am intending to notice all the little things that manifest, all the magickal moments each day, and make note of them. I intend to be as positive and happy as I am able, but not beat myself up at any time that I am not feeling so much so. I know I simply will be reaching for whatever thoughts bring relief from those that dont make me so happy!
I avoid negative people and situations to the best of my ability, I refuse to be drawn into discussions centering around things that feel not so good. I have one Main challenge to that though, and its called my mother. With my Fibromyalgia and income being only SSDI I am living in her house. We have different priorities and and completely different views on EVERYTHING, more so since I discovered Abraham-Hicks, I cant discuss or share the stuff with her because I don't want to get into negative discussions. She has so many rules for living under her roof, her control needs, that I am feeling stifled. I do not even talk on the phone while she is home because she listens and questions and I feel defensively overprotective of my privacy. I have no social life, hardly any friends, and this last couple of years I dont even go anywhere because of a combination of things like elderly cats who dont do well under her care, and lack of funds, and no friends to go with, not to mention my car needing repairs. Hahaha. I have really worked myself into a very limited corner of life here, and it is TIME TO BREAK FREE!!! 
 How, and when exactly, and with what, are the details I leave for the Universe, my Universal Manager will be handling all of that while I work on feeling my way along in allowing things and following impulses to do stuff that will lead to progress. 
 Now, I shall have to stop here, because it is storming, lightning and thunder and though I love that I feel the need to turn off the computer to keep it safe. 
So there is my first entry leading into my adventure of change. I am calling this time my magickal 100. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment